Even a pound can buy vital equipment, like the tape our dancers use to tape up their toes (and believe us they get through A LOT of it!). Other examples of where your money might help include:
£50 pays for a physiotherapy session to keep one of our dancers dancing!
£250 pays for a half day dance workshop for young people.
£1,000 pays for residency with a new choreographer.
Whether you feel able to give £1, £100, £1000 or more as a one-off gift or a regular annual commitment, all donations are gratefully received and help us keep producing diverse and dynamic dance programmes on stage and in schools.
By joining one of our Phoenix Supporters Circles you can support our work and develop a close relationship with Phoenix Dance Theatre with exclusive benefits.
We work with businesses across the UK, tailoring bespoke packages to suit their needs. We offer corporate events at theatres nationwide or our home venue in Leeds, marketing opportunities seen by thousands of theatre goers each year, exclusive access to company rehearsals for supporters and their guests and much more.
£50 - £249 per year
Invitations to exclusive studio events throughout the year:
• Twice yearly written update from Phoenix Artistic Director Sharon Watson, including exclusive announcements about future work and tour dates
• Regular email updates giving you up to date Company information
• A signed poster of the Company’s latest repertoire
• Acknowledgement of your support on our website
£250 - £999 per year
All the benefits of the Dancers’ Circle along with the following:
• Priority booking for all venues
• Access to Phoenix’s rehearsals for you and up to 3 guests, by prior arrangement
• A signed, framed print of your favourite image from the current season
• Acknowledgement of your support in our programme
Artistic Director’s Circle
£1000 - £3000 per year
All the benefits of Choreographers’ Circle and much more:
• An invitation to join the Artistic Director Sharon Watson at a premiere performance and reception, with the opportunity to meet the dancers and company
• An invitation to you and a guest to attend an exclusive annual dinner with Phoenix Artistic Director Sharon Watson and the Company’s dancers
We would be delighted to invite those individuals who feel motivated to give donations of £3000 and above to become Patrons of Phoenix Dance Theatre. Such a significant gift can support a brand new Phoenix commission, sponsor a dancer or fund one of our award-winning learning and participation projects. All Patrons are credited alongside our Board Members as key supporters of Phoenix.
To make a donation, join our supporters’ circle, talk to us about developing a business relationship or supporting Phoenix in any other way please contact our Executive Director Lesley Jackson at email@example.com or by phone on 0113 236 8130.