Big Give Christmas Challenge 2017
This year, Phoenix Dance Theatre has been selected to participate in the Big Give Christmas Challenge 2017
All donations received from you between 28 November and 5 December 2017 will be doubled by our Big Give champion and pledgers.
We are seeking to raise funds for our Sponsor Our Dancers campaign to support and sustain our company of diverse dancers to showcase their talents on stage, delivering strong and spectacular performances to wider audiences.
Sponsor Our Dancers Campaign
- Phoenix boasts some of the most accomplished dancers in the contemporary dance sector
- Our company of talented and professional dancers are our greatest assets
- Our dancers deliver over 30 stunning performances each year to enthusiastic audiences across the UK and internationally
- They work with wide range of young dance students through our dance education programme to mentor, inspire and work with the next generation of aspiring dance professionals at top conservatoires, our Youth Academies and in deprived communities.
With your donations, we can….
- Offer opportunities for diverse dancers to perform with the company
- Sustain, nurture and develop highly skilled contemporary dancers
- Increase our reach across well-known, middle scale theatres and small rural venues
- Build a bigger and more diverse audience for dance across the UK including those from under-served communities
- Increase the dance education work our dancers deliver on tour which inspires the next generations of aspiring dancers, especially those in disadvantaged areas with little or no access to arts provisions and less opportunities to develop their artistic talents.
Click here to donate now and watch your donation double.
Please donate online via the Big Give website. A minimum £5 donation and maximum of £5,000 applies per donor.*
Support our tradition of artistic excellence, diverse talent and dance innovation.
For more information about the fundraising campaign and how Big Give matches your donation, click here to go to our project page.
If you have any queries, contact our development team on 0113 236 8130 or via email: email@example.com
* All donations made during the Christmas Challenge will be processed by Charities Trust, with a 4% administration fee on the donation. Charities Trust will also make any Gift Aid claims resulting from online donations, with a 4% administration fee deducted.